Friday, April 27, 2007

Introduction

Hello World!! Welcome to my window, I hope you enjoy your visit here. Upon http://joemygod.blogspot.com/ 3 year anniversary today I was inspired to start my own. I'm a happy out 37yr gay man enjoying this rollercoaster ride called life. I don't have kids to pass down my stories but I know their are many kids at heart out there that would love to hear some of them. At least I hope. I also will like to use this blog to point out my views on life and all that comes with it may it be political, religious, educational or just plain fun. We may not always agree but we can agree to disagree. It's so less violet.

Hope you come back and see where this blog goes.

2 comments:

Karen said...

You're gay?!?!?!?!!?!

hahahaha

Pta said...

might as well get it out of the way for those who have no gaydar. ;)